My detailed and effective process will take the bookkeeping burden off of you by cleaning up your current books and creating a new system for future flow.
Learn more about my QuickBooks bookkeeping services focused for small business owners like you! Training and administrative services are also available.
I am committed to providing the highest-quality and most accurate services so that you have meaningful information to run your business effectively.
Get started now! Call to set-up a free, 30-minute consultation so we can meet and discuss how I can help. Let’s get your finances and your business organized today.
Welcome to Lux Bookkeeping
Lux Bookkeeping offers professional, accurate, and reliable bookkeeping services at an affordable price. Since 2006 I have been focused on helping San Diego small businesses and the self-employed make sense of their finances using QuickBooks from Intuit.
I am an avid supporter of the entrepreneurial lifestyle and know that bookkeeping and accounting can often be the missing piece. Let me help you manage your finances so that you can manage your business and guide yourself towards success.
What Lux Bookkeeping Does
I specialize in helping entrepreneurs that run small to medium-sized businesses get the most out of QuickBooks, from Intuit. I believe that given the proper tools and information, QuickBooks can be easy to use, accurate, and a powerful reporting tool for you to run your business effectively. I specialize in QuickBooks and QuickBooks alone – that means I spend 6-8 hours a day deep in the trenches – so you don’t have to.
I am committed to providing the highest-quality and most accurate services so that you have meaningful information to run your business efficiently.
- Tax year(s) clean-up and pre-preparation
- QuickBooks set-up and chart of accounts creation
- Bookkeeping – Transaction recording and account reconciliation
- Invoicing (Accounts Receivable)
- Bill Paying (Accounts Payable)
- Reporting/Financial Statements – Including extended reports in Microsoft Excel
- Sales tax – California and Nevada
- QuickBooks Training
- Filing and de-clutter systems
File set-up, maintenance and clean-up, bookkeeping, reporting and so much more. I will ensure that your QuickBooks file is accurate, up-to-date and tailored to fit your unique business needs.
Transaction recording, reconciliation, invoicing, bill paying, payroll assistance, reports, 1099s, and more. I work on YOUR schedule – as needed, weekly, monthly or even yearly.
Do you need to file previous year tax returns? Let me help ease your mind and get your business caught up – my turn around times are usually only one week, even if you are multiple years behind!
Let me help you be your own bookkeeper! I can provide you with the skills and information needed to correctly and confidently complete your bookkeeping on your own.
I have helped many types of businesses, whether just starting out or already fully operational. Below is a list of the different industries I have had the opportunity to help over the years:
- Artists & Creative Fields
- Bakery & Patisserie
- eBay Sellers
- Fashion/Apparel Designers
- Fitness & Sports
- General Construction & Contractors
- Graphic & Web Designers
- Mail/Web Order
- Pet Services
- Property Managers
- Real Estate
- Recyclers (Environmental & Electronic)
- Restaurant & Food Services
- Software Engineering
Common Questions Answered
How much will it cost me?
Do I need to sign a contract?
Is my business too small?
I'm not located in San Diego, can you still help me?
Why should I hire a bookkeeper?
How long will it take to complete my bookkeeping?
Do you offer catch-up bookkeeping?
Do you help with more than just bookkeeping?
How much experience do you have? Do you have references?
How do I get started?
- Review and sign a simple and straight forward, one-page contract
- Gather your financial source data, such as banking statements, invoices and receipts
- Sit back and let me work for you!
Do you offer a free consultation?
What are your hours?
Get Started Now
Getting started is simple and fast – all you have to do is call (858) 367-3050 and set up your no-cost, no-obligation 30-minute consultation. Once I have had a chance to assess your needs and you are ready to become a client, the process is just as simple:
- Introduction email with all my contact information and exactly what to expect next
- Simple, easy to understand one-page contract for recurring clients
- Free project management – I will allow you access to my project management tool to keep your bookkeeping project organized. Here you can:
- See progress, tasks to be completed, messages, files and more
- Add tasks and notes for me to complete (or I will do this for you)
- Log-in 24 hours a day
- No cost to you
- No obligation to use – this is my organization system that I’m allowing you exclusive access to!
Contact me today to set-up your free consultation.